FINALLY AN EMAIL....

***Since Heather ended up staying an additonal week at the MTC she got a new companion and new district which also meant she had a different P.Day so we didnt't hear from her for a  week and a half...

Hey mommy :) :) :)
So I sent a long week-review of this week in a letter. So I'm not going to talk too much about that. I wanted to have more time for individual emails :) I've just glanced over your email. I haven't had the chance to really read the whole thing yet. But I added to dropbox, so hopefull that worked :) Also, I'm so glad Nakita and Dad were able to hear from Carter... I'm sure that meant a lot to both of them. How is Nakita doing? Has she been doing alright since I left? I'm going to write her a letter soon. Coud you let me know her email too though? And also, encourage all those stinky siblings to start writing me... I need to hear from them! So you're going to hike Timp? Or did you do that last weekend? How was it? I'm so proud of you, mommy :) It's amazing how much of an effect Europe had on all of us. I'm really so grateful for the experiences we had there. Feel free to send me lots of pictures :) Will you tell Hayden thanks for the drawing he put in the package? I loved it so much! Everyone in my district loved it too :) I miss Hayden so much. Mon petit frere :( How is Hayden? Were is he in Harry Potter now? I'm so proud of him :) Thanks for the package and all the dear elders. It was wonderful. Thanks for getting my skirst sewn too. I really appreciate it. Thank you for all the love and support. It really does mean a lot when I'm trying to be a good missionary. I want so badly to be obedient and do my best. But it's definitely not always easy, especially when not everyone feels the same way. But I'm doing my best. I really am trying. 
I'm so grateful to be here though. It's amazing what experiences I've had since I arived here. There have been amazing experiences. I know I was meant to come when I did. I am so blessed to have met those wonderful sisters. It feels weird I'm so close to them and none of our family knows them, even though I've been only gone for 3 weeks. We got so close in such a short time. Really they were amazing and they treated me so well. I wish you could know those sisters. They are wonderful. 
So tomorrow I'm flying out for Monreal! I have a layover in Michigan, but it's only an hourish I think. I'm leaving for the salt lake airport at 3:30 I think... so we'll probably get to the airport around 5ish.. and then through security. So is it too early to call between 6 and 7:30? Hopefully that's alright, because I don't know if there's a lot of time in Michigan. Hopefully that works out. I'm so excited to hear your voice though! And to hear about how life has been since I left. Make sure the phone's working tomorrow. I'll try the home phone if that's okay. That will probably work best. Just try to listen for the ringing :)
I love you soooooo much! You're in my thoughts and prayers, but don't worry, I'm keeping focused on my mission :) I'm so excited to get out and serve. Gettin' outta dodge! ;) hahaha....
Really, I hope you know how much I love you. You are so wonderful, mommy. I'm so happy to hear about all you're doing after our wonderful experience in Europe. Keep scrapbooking :) Let me know if there's anything i can do for you. Keep writing me :) And thanks for the talks you sent too. Those are always good as a missionary. I love you!
Love,
You favorite Sister Heather Shelley :)


Heather and all the wonderful international sisters that she entered the MTC with..They have become such dear friends!

Comments

Popular Posts