So the adventure begins.


Happy two months of marriage! Here are a bunch of wedding photos in honor of the occasion.
The other day a memory came up on my Facebook. It was a link to this post I had written three years ago. Dreaming about a temple marriage and the blessings to come, I really had no idea what was to come. I was anxious that Carter was soon leaving on his mission, and I would be submitting my own papers soon.
It's crazy that here we are three years later, and the deal has been sealed!
Honestly, Jonny did an amazing job with photos. Carter's aunt Raelynne put together the most BEAUTIFUL flower arrangements.  Our mothers and others were so helpful at making everything work out for the big day. But ultimately, these fancy things were not what mattered!
I loved our wedding day because we decided to forego the reception and save it for a few weeks later. The day of our wedding, the temple was most important. Carter, me, and our Heavenly Father. And we weren't distracted by a million other things going on at the same time.
I am SO grateful we decided on this.

We weren't exhausted from talking to a million people we'd never met. We weren't starving. We got to celebrate our wedding day and make it truly special for us.
I can't say how grateful I am to everyone who helped out, for the support and patience. I am so so grateful. But most of all, I'm grateful to my Heavenly Father for helping me to find my Carter. And every day since I've been filled with even greater gratitude and love. What a man! ;)
But anyways, here are lovely pictures. Thanks again to Summit Photography for taking not only wedding, but also engagement photos :)










































Here's to two months down, and eternity to go! :)


Comments

Popular Posts