LONGUEUIL July 11, 2016

July 11, 2016

Hey, sorry, I don't have much time today.
But things are going great. We had another exchange this week with our lovely Spanish sisters. I was with Sister Mayora from Mexico. I love her. I love exchanges. It's just fun to be able to learn so much from the other missionaries we serve with :) There's always so much to learn and grow...

Also, President Philips is here! We had some meetings with him this week, and he's so great. We had a mission leader council on Thursday, then a zone conference on Friday. His family is wonderful. I'm so excited to work with them. I think having the change is giving us even greater motivation and desire to serve even more diligently :) I can feel my vision being raised, which is pretty exciting :)_  I think we'll definitely see lots of miracles as our mission is gaining a fresh and enthusiastic vision for things to come here in Quebec. I really am so excited. 

Things are going well here :) Happy as usual... I can't believe another transfer has flown by. Transfer calls are this weekend. I love Sister Beaumont... my goodness I hope we can stay together at least one more (although I feel like I say that with every companion  ;) I'm just feeling very blessed.

I also wanted to invite you all to read this talk by Elder Bednar :)

It definitely taught me a lot this week about trusting in the Lord and submitting our will to him.
I Know the Lord loves us and is watching over us. He knows each of you personally. He wants you to pray to him and open up to him. I know he is able and willing to bless us with miracles whether or not in the way we expect.
I love you and pray for you!

love
Soeur Shelley




                                                          Sleepover party in the kitchen! :D





                                                               Bohemian beauties.




                                  Yes, I did my hair myself... my nice German hairdo! ;)






Comments

Popular Posts