It's a great day to be alive.

I'm not sure if anything can beat listening to country music all day long. I'm so HAPPY that I converted to being a country fan... pretty amazing considering that it used to be nails on a chalkboard for me :) I don't even know how it happened, but one day country music just didn't sound so bad anymore and now it's like heaven to hear :) Country music is the thing I can listen to when I'm in any mood... if I'm down it picks me up and if I'm already in a good mood it just makes things better. I  can listen to Country while I do homework and while I clean, and while I just sit around being lazy ;). Country is probably one of the greatest things. Ever. 
So as I was listening to this lovey country music today, I decided to post on it... because what could bring happiness better than that? And once I thought of it I wanted to share one of my favorite country songs... "It's a great day to be alive" by Travis Tritt... It is GREAT. The country practicality of the song makes me laugh and it just lifts me up and helps me realize that it really is a GREAT DAY TO BE ALIVE. Every day is. This song helps me to realize to make the best out of each and every day and to be happy in those circumstances :) So here's a video of the song so everyone can see how great it really is :)


And that first line.... "I've got rice cookin' in the microwave". What could be a more simple, kind of random, start to a song? But it just makes me think, I don't need anything fancy in life to make it great... I can eat leftover rice everyday and still have it be amazing ;) Okay, kind of silly... but this song is just great :) I hope everyone can hear this and add it to their list of pick-me-up songs when their day gets rough.... because EVERYDAY is a GREAT DAY to be ALIVE. Even the crummy ones. :) 

What songs do you listen to that make you happy? What songs make you ready to have a great day?

Comments

Popular Posts